Background

What next?



What a whirlwind of a week!
  • I graduated nursing school (PRAISE THE LAWD!).
  • Continuously studying for my boards.
  • The family was in town.
  • My handsome man came to town.
  • I went back to FL with him for a few days.
  • We had a wedding to attend.
  • Squeezed in some quality time with Brooke Downing.
  • Drove back to SC
It was funz-ies but I'm tired! After a week like that, I don't know what to do with myself. Now, I'm just chilling in my house, with my dog, in silence.

Over the next few weeks, before I take my state boards (ugggh), I'll have plenty of time on my hands. I do love it though when I have time to reflect and rest in what God's getting ready to do with me. During that reflection time, I love to write! So, what topics would y'all be interested in reading about? I'd love your input!

My next write will probably be on a season of waiting because God's really laying that on my heart to explore. I'm also getting great feedback from many that I feel are also in a season of waiting. Let me know your thoughts! :)

Happy Monday!


Leave A Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search